Ahwatukee Mortgage Rates can vary by mortgage program (FHA/VA mortgage rates are often different than conventional mortgage rates for example) by lender, by day and even by loan officer. Many times you will find when shopping for mortgage rates that you will get different rate quotes by lender. Some lenders will be higher, some lower on any given day.
This is why we decided to show an average of what other people with excellent credit across the US are being quoted for the above loan programs. We hope that by showing you the average rate quote that is updated in real time, you can go to your loan officer and ask for better Hayward mortgage rates!
In Ahwatukee and all over the Phoenix area, FHA and regular conventional loans are popular as are VA loans for veterans.
We work hard for homeowners all over the Valley to help them qualify for the best possible rates no matter what loan program they are trying to qualify for. Whether it is a VA, FHA or a regular conventional loan, they call us to help them get the absolutely lowest possible rate and best service available.
Ahwatukee Mortgage Information and Programs:
Ahwatukee FHA Streamline
Ahwatukee VA Streamline
Ahwatukee Reverse Mortgage
Ahwatukee 8000 Tax Credit Information
Ahwatukee HomePath Mortgage Loan
Ahwatukee HomePath Renovation Mortgage Loan
Ahwatukee Bad Credit Mortgage
Arizona Mortgage Rates
Ahwatukee is a great community in a unique location in the valley — it is located generally on the southern side of South Mountain. The Ahwatukee Foothills region is close to Phoenix with easy freeway access to downtown Phoenix as well as Tempe — both employment hotspots. Even though it is close to metro Phoenix, because of the mountain, the Ahwatukee community has a friendly, neighborhood feel that makes your house feel like a home.
The greatest appeal of the Ahwatukee Foothills is its high quality of life. For area residents, that means quiet neighborhoods, an abundance of parks and community activities, competitive school districts and career opportunities close to home. The communities in this area offer peaceful neighborhoods in the midst of beautiful desert scenery.
Ahwatukee Real Estate Trends
Ahwatukee Fun Facts
Interesting and fun facts about Ahwatukee include:
- Ahwatukee has been recognized by Money Magazine as one of its “Best Places to Live in America”.
- Ahwatukee is home to many Arizona Cardinals players and coaches due to its proximity to the team’s Tempe training facility.
- Ahwatukee has 3 zip codes — 85044 (population @ 40,000 and covers the east – closest to the I-10 freeway), 85048 (population @ 35,000 and covers the center of the area), and 85045 (population @ 5,000 and covers the far western edge).
- The zip code with the highest median income in Ahwatukee is 85045.
- Some parcels of land in Ahwatukee were once owned by International Harvester, who owned and operated an equipment testing facility there from 1947 to 1983.
- The most active area for shopping and nightlife area near the “village core” at 48th Street and Ray Road.
- Although annexed by the City of Phoenix from 1978 to 1987, before substantial residential growth, many of its residents still think of it as a separate city.
- Ahwatukee hosts the Festival of Lights during late November thru early January — among other activities, The beautiful Ahwatukee lights can be seen on Chandler Boulevard from 24th Street to Desert Foothills Parkway.