Arizona Credit Repair: Important Information
Do you live here locally in Arizona and wondering what your Arizona credit repair options are? You can stop searching – we built this page to provide more information about credit repair — and you can always call us with questions. Our goal is to help you get your credit repaired as soon as possible so that you can get a mortgage!
Arizona Credit Repair: Seven Steps To Good Credit
- Get a secured credit card
- Ask your mom or dad to co-sign on a small loan
- Request in writing that your creditors reduce the credit limits on your acounts to lower your amount of available credit
- Reduce your overall number of credit cards
- Avoid bankruptcy, tax liens and collections
- Monitor your credit report by getting a copy each year
- Pay each bill when it is due or before
Arizona Credit Repair: Recognizing A Credit Repair Scam
- The company suggests that you try to invent a “new” credit identity – and then, a new credit report – by applying for an Employer Identification Number to use instead of your Social Security Number.
- The company wants you to pay for credit repair services beofr ethey provide any services. Under the Credit Repair Organizations Act, credit repair companies cannot require you to pay until they have completed the services they have promised.
- The company recommends that you do not contact any of the three major national credit reporting companies directly.
- The company doesn’t tell you your rights and what you can do for yourself for free.
Fraud: Don’t Do It!
If you follow illegal advice and commit fraud, you can get into legal hot water: it is a federal crime to lie on a loan or credit application, to misrepresent your Social Security number, and to obtain an Employer Identification Number from the Internal Revenue Service under false pretenses. You could be charged and prosecuted for mail or wire fraud if you use the mail, telephone, or Internet to apply for credit and provide false information.
Do you still have questions about Arizona credit repair? Call us – we are happy to help answer any questions that you still have and point you in the right direction to help you get your credit repaired.