More Chandler Arizona Mortgage information can be found on our site dedicated specifically to the Chandler area!
Chandler Mortgage Rates can change multiple times each day for any given lender and are also often times much different between lenders.
Because of the differences between lenders and how frequently mortgage rates change, we are happy to bring you an average of what consumers are being quoted for loans nationwide. Now you can easily see what other people are being quoted across the US if they have excellent credit.
You can use this information of what other people are being quoted across the US to your benefit — make sure that you ask your loan officer for a better than average rate!
If you have excellent credit, chances are good that we can actually beat what you see on the graph above because we have been doing this a while and consider ourselves to be significantly “better than average“.
If you have flaws with your credit, less than perfect credit or just flat out bad credit, you will not be able to qualify for the best rates, but we can still possibly help you. If your credit score is below 620, you should be aware that we may not be able to help you get a mortgage until we help you get your higher credit score higher.
We are your Chandler mortgage experts and we are happy to help you get the best rates available.
Chandler Mortgage Information and Programs:
Chandler FHA Streamline
Chandler VA Streamline
Chandler Reverse Mortgage
Chandler 8000 Tax Credit Information
Chandler HomePath Mortgage Loan
Chandler HomePath Renovation Mortgage Loan
Chandler Bad Credit Mortgage
Arizona Mortgage Rates
Map of Chandler
Chandler Real Estate Trends
Chandler Fun Facts
Interesting and fun facts about Chandler include:
- In 1891, Dr. Alexander John Chandler, the first veterinary surgeon in Arizona Territory, settled on a ranch south of Mesa, studying irrigation engineering. By 1900, he had acquired 18,000 acres of land, and began drawing up plans for a townsite on what was then known as the Chandler Ranch.
- The townsite office opened on May 17, 1912, the same year that Chandler High School was established.
- The oldest golf resort in the state started in 1913 — the Hotel San Marcos.
- Chandler’s population has boomed from about 30,000 in 1980 to over 240,000 in 2007.
- The street signs in Chandler are brown-colored instead of the more traditional green.
- Famous people who reside in Chandler include Donovan McNabb, Matt Leinart, Brian Urlacher and Ice-T.
- In 2001, a 1.3 million square-foot shopping mall, the Chandler Fashion Center, opened in Chandler.
- Computer chip manufacturer Intel has a major presence in Chandler with four locations within the city.
- Chandler is noted for its annual Ostrich Festival.
- Chandler has reached its physical limits save for some remaining county islands and cannot expand outward anymore due to being bound in by the Gila River Indian Community, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, and Phoenix.